skip to main | skip to sidebar

Trixie(Puff)'s Random World *grins*

Hiya! This demented blog will give show veiwers (yeah I mean you!) the life for a fourteen year old pyromanic and sherbert lemmon addict! Whoop! Enjoy!

Friday, 6 June 2008

*Gasps*

Oh my, I just love these videos! I love Sasuke and Itachi soo much!

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/69388/582190

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/195765

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/97554/595952

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/1170706/4191893

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/840441/3461087
Posted by TrixiePuff at 7:34 am
Labels: anime, fight, hate, itachi, music, naruto, sasuke, sasuke and itachi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (16)
    • ▼  June (16)
      • Great Pics... I Gotta Luv 'Em!
      • Great Vid... Great Song!
      • Messages 4 Ma'People!
      • Anime/Manga Awards
      • AGH! Ma'new Obsession!!!
      • Ha! Trust me to end up a Harry Potter fan? Just my...
      • Yahoo Answers
      • Book Awards
      • *Gasps*
      • Things That Piss Me Off!
      • Harry Potter Awards!
      • Oh Great...
      • Ma Lil Theory
      • Lol! Funny Vids!
      • Random Sleepover & We Find Cool Band
      • Me Be A Lil Psycho Bitch!

About Me

My photo
TrixiePuff
Basically Im a kinda random, insane fourteen year old gal with a sherbert lemon addiction, pyromania and a neverending (and sometimes) disturbing immagination. I am also the proud owner of a very dirty mind and over 1000 books. I am currently writing three books, and I hope to be a proper author by the time Im sixteen!
View my complete profile